Mr. Tony Sansotta,
Please accept my resignation from any and all involvement in Alberta Liberal Party Organization.
As we discussed since the Calgary-Glenmore By-election, I have offered my time and considerable expertise to assist with the organization and development of the constituencies. To that end I have attached a number of documents which will help to understand my position.
1. My letter to Kevin Taft dated June 14th, 2005, updated in red for today's purposes. I could write the same letter today with simple modifications to the Leader's name. The point is, I have tried to assist this Party for years with little or no response.
2. Having been frustrated by the Leader, I designed a programme for the Party in 2007 including costs to organize and run a successful campaign.
3. On October 6th, 2009 I met with the Party to offer my services to organize the constituencies.
4. On October 11th I received an email from Dr. Swann requesting my participation in organization.
5. On October 21st I made comments related to the current status of the various provincial parties in Alberta. That was picked up in the Calgary Herald October 22nd.
6. The database spreadsheet was designed November 17th and sent to the Party for basic information in order for me to start the constituency organization.
7. When you and I met November 29th you requested again that I be involved in organization.
Within the past few weeks I have been able to determine from various sources that you have blocked my access to the information requested on the spreadsheet. You have not had the decency to advise me directly.
Therefore, I consider myself persona non gratis within the ALP and regretfully tender my resignation from my involvement.
Over the next few days I will consider my membership in the Alberta Liberal Party.